The Green Mountain Inn offers modern comforts with timeless ambiance throughout our guest rooms, apartments and townhouses. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing you world-class service in our elegant village resort.
As our guest you’ll experience:
- Our two acclaimed restaurants
- Year-round outdoor heated pool and in-ground outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Massage center
- Kid-friendly game room
- Complimentary afternoon tea & cookies
- Weekly winter wine, beer and cheese parties
- Green Mountain Inn Guest Concierge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LCD HDTV Flat Screens
- Crisp, luxurious 300 Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding
- Vermont hand-crafted furnishings
- Soft & firm allergy free pillows
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Keurig coffee maker
- Many rooms with fireside Jacuzzis
Enjoy being in the heart of Stowe Village
Rec Path – 5.5 mile greenway groomed for cross-country skiing begins right here in Stowe Village
New Ice Hockey Rink – a short walk from the Inn.
Galleries & Art Center – Visit the Helen Day Art Center and several art and craft galleries nearby.
Shopping & Antiques – Find jewelry, handcrafted furniture, vermont specialty foods, clothing & sports equipment.
Stowe Mercantile – Penny candy, specialty foods, gifts, jewelry and clothing.
Restaurants – A half dozen eating establishments within easy wallking distance.
Stowe Theatre Guild – A local theatre group producing a full summer season, across the street from the Green Mountain Inn.