Plan Your Summer Vermont Vacation
Whether you want to visit Vermont for great summer activities or are planning a Vermont vacation for the 4th of July, there is something for everyone to look forward to.
Things to Do in Stowe, VT
There are so many fun summer things to do in Stowe, VT that the entire family can enjoy.
Head to Stowe for the 4th of July events this year. This day promises to be filled with great fun and excitement. Take part in all the festivities, including:
- The Moscow Parade at 10:00AM – known for its small town charm, this traditional parade features floats put together the morning of the parade, with no more than $10 worth of decorations. It is an eclectic showing of creativity and fun.
- Old-fashioned Village Festival from 11:00AM-3:00PM – featuring a bounty of food, live music and entertainment for all ages, this is a party you won’t want to miss.
- Old-fashioned Vllage Parade – beginning at 1:00PM, the village parade features floats, animals, clowns, music and much more. The parade travels down the Mountain Road towards the village, onto Main Street and ends at the Memorial Park.
- Mayo Farm Events Field – finish the day off with a spectacular fireworks display and many fun activities at the Mayo Farm beginning at 6:00PM. Enjoy games, food, live music, carnival games, hay rides and great activities for the kids!
When the festivities of the 4th come to an end, there’s still plenty to do for active families. Stowe offers a wide variety of sensational summer activities to enjoy. Enjoy the great outdoors while:
- Exploring hiking trails
- Swimming at the many swimming holes with beautiful waterfalls
- Fly fishing
- Mountain biking
Start planning your summer getaway today and book your stay with us at The Green Mountain Inn. Enjoy afternoon tea and cookies with us, spacious accommodations and a wide variety of amenities to ensure you have a comfortable stay in Stowe.
We look forward to spending the summer with you.