Enjoy a Vermont Romantic Weekend Getaway
There is much to enjoy in Stowe on Valentine’s Day, you won’t go wrong with a Vermont romantic weekend getaway with the one you love!
- Ice Skating-Visit the Jackson Ice Arena located one block from the Green Mountain Inn.
- Sleigh Rides-A horse-drawn sleigh ride is a romantic experience must during your stay in Stowe!
- Dog Sledding-Cozy up in a comfortable, one-of-a-kind touring sled, or if you dare- drive your own team.
- Sledding-Just a short walk from the Inn, Marshall Hill provides a wonderful environment for sledding and tobogganing! Sleds and toboggans may be rented at Shaw’s General Store in Stowe Village.
- The Arts-Discovering the thriving, chic and unique arts community that exists in our ski resort town.
- Galleries, Shops & Antiques– With over 45 unique stores in our charming New England village, enjoy a stroll along Stowe Mountain Road, where you will find art, jewelry, handcrafted furniture, Vermont specialty foods, clothing & sports equipment.
Back at our beautiful Stowe Village property, there are many romantic amenities for you to enjoy on Valentine’s Day:
- Massage– Book a couples massage with one of our talented masseuses and relax at our lovely on-site Stowe Village Massage.
- Dinner at The Whip-Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at our wonderful restaurant, The Whip-offering fine dining in a casual atmosphere and serving a special Valentine’s Day menu.
- Outdoor swim-We keep our outdoor pool at 100 degrees during the winter and it is open until 9:00pm. Take a nice warm dip in the middle of winter in Stowe, Vermont!
- Accommodations– Enjoy a romantic room with hand crafted Vermont furnishings and 300 thread count luxurious bedding with lovely amenities such as fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
We hope you will stay with us when spending time with the one you love and enjoying the array of romantic choices Stowe has to offer on Valentine’s Day.