We have updated our COVID - 19 policies effective March 1st, 2022. Proof of vaccine will no longer be required at check-in, and masks are no longer required on property. Guests and staff are still encouraged to wear masks in the public areas of the Inn. However, this is subject to change if we encounter another surge in COVID-19 cases.
General Property Information
· Hand-sanitizing stations are installed throughout the property.
· To reduce guest and staff contact, daily guest room cleaning is available upon request. Fresh towels, linens and bath amenities are delivered anytime to a guest's door upon request.
· 18 Main is serving breakfast daily 7:00 - 11:00am.
· Dinner is available at the Whip Bar and Grill nightly 4:30 - 9:00pm.
· To-Go orders are available daily for breakfast from 7:00 - 10:30am and dinner from 5:00 - 8:30pm, last order may be placed at 8:00pm. Dinner To-Go is limited, if we are offering to-go you will be able to order online. If you are a guest at the Inn please contact the host for to-go availability at 802-253-6554 when not available online. Select dinner items are available from the Whip menu. Orders may be placed on line at thewhip.com or by calling 802-253-6554 for the Whip Bar & Grill orders and 802-253-4400 x677 for 18 Main orders. Pickup is located at the curbside window at the rear entrance of the Inn. Pickup for the Whip Bar and Grill orders is located at the curbside window at the rear entrance of the Inn. Pickup for 18 Main orders is inside the restaurant at the bar.
· UV Light Air Purifying systems are in both restaurants.
· Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade cookies are served from 4:00 - 5:00pm daily in 18 Main. Board games are available 3:00 - 9:00pm.
· The health club is open from 5:00am - 10:00pm.
Outdoor Heated Pool, Jacuzzi & Firepit
· The outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi are open 12:00 - 9:00pm daily, weather conditions permitting.
· The fire pit is open from 4:00 - 9:00pm.
Stowe Village Massage
· Open daily from 9:00am - 7:00pm.
· Appointments are available by booking on line at Stowevillagemassage.com (Book Now!) or call 802-253-6555.
· Clients, massage therapists and staff must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask to use these services. Proof of vaccine will be required at check-in.
· Massage room are disinfected after each treatment.
· Sundry items, snacks, water and soda are available at the Reception Desk 24 hours a day.
The entire staff of the Green Mountain Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back and ensure that your stay is enjoyable and memorable. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.