We are happy to be open after the pause that we experienced this spring and early summer. Operational procedures have been enhanced or changed for the well - being of our guests and staff. We have implemented guidelines from the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please take a moment to review the changes that will be in place for your visit.
General Property Information
· Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the property.
· All Green Mountain Inn guests and staff are required to wear masks when in the public areas of the Inn.
· Guests and staff will observe recommended social distancing protocols.
· The Green Mountain Inn property will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits.
· All public areas at the Inn are subject to all social distancing protocols which is currently 6 feet. Limited occupancy mandated by the state will be adhered to.
· Guests will check-in at the curbside window located off the Main Parking lot next to the entrance to the Inn. An information packet will be provided along with room keys. Guests will be directed to their accommodation.
· Assistance with luggage is available upon request.
· The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
· Electrostatic sprayers will be used to disinfect public areas and guest rooms using EPA disinfectants and cleaning solutions.
· To reduce guest and staff contact, daily guest room cleaning will not be available. Fresh linens, towels and amenities will be packaged and placed at your door upon request.
· The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
· Breakfast will be available to guests at Café on Main, located in the Depot building daily 7:30 – 10:30 a.m. Those guests on the Bed and Breakfast package plan will receive vouchers in their welcome packet that must be presented at the time of order.
· Lunch and Dinner is available at the Whip Bar and Grill daily 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ; dinner 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. To-go orders may be placed on line at Whip.com or by calling 253-4400, x615. Pickup is located at the Curbside window at the rear entrance of the Inn. Limited seating is available both inside the restaurant and on the patio.
· The spacing of tables has been adjusted to allow for 6 feet between tables.
· Members of only two households and 10 people maximum can be seated at the same table.
· The health club is currently closed including the sauna and Jacuzzi due to COVID-19. The locker rooms are available for those guests using the pool area.
Outdoor Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
· The outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi will be open 9:00am - 10:00pm daily.
· The pool bar is open daily from 12:00 - 7:00pm, weather permitting.
· Seating will be set to meet social distancing guidelines.
· Guests will be required to wear face masks entering and exiting the pool area.
Stowe Village Massage
· Appointments are available by reservation only. Book online at stowevillagemassage.com or by telephone 802-253-6555.
· Massage therapists and clients must wear a mask during the treatment.
· Massage room will be disinfected after each treatment.
· Guest temperature will be taken upon entering Stowe Village Massage.
· Located by the Main Inn Reception Desk. Open 9:00am - 9:00pm daily.
· Snacks, soda, beer, wine and sundries available.
· Sundry items, snacks, water and soda are available at the Green Room Reception 24 hours a day.
The entire staff of the Green Mountain Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back and ensure that your stay is enjoyable and memorable. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.