Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic across the country guests and staff must be fully vaccinated in order to access the Green Mountain Inn facilities. Proof of vaccine will be required at check-in. Children under 12 are exempt, however, we encourage children to wear masks in public areas. Guests and staff are also encouraged to wear masks in the public areas of the Inn.
General Property Information
· Hand-sanitizing stations are installed throughout the property.
· To reduce guest and staff contact, daily guest room cleaning is available upon request. Fresh towels, linens and bath amenities are delivered anytime to a guest's door upon request.
· 18 Main is serving breakfast daily 7:00 - 10:30am.
· Dinner is available at the Whip Bar and Grill nightly 5:00 - 9:00pm.
· To-go orders are available during hours of operation, orders may be placed on line at thewhip.com or by calling 253-6554 for the Whip Bar & Grill orders and 253-4400 x677 for 18 Main orders. Pickup is located at the curbside window at the rear entrance of the Inn. Pickup for the Whip Bar and Grill orders is located at the curbside window at the rear entrance of the Inn. Pickup for 18 Main orders is inside the restaurant at the bar.
· UV Light Air Purifying systems are in both restaurants.
· Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade cookies are served from 4:00 - 5:00pm daily in 18 Main. Board games are available 3:00 - 9:00pm.
· The health club is open from 5:00am - 10:00pm.
Outdoor Heated Pool, Jacuzzi & Firepit
· The outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi are open 4:00 - 9:00pm daily.
· The fire pits are open from 6:00 - 10:00pm.
Stowe Village Massage
· Open daily from 9:00am - 7:00pm. (Closed Mondays from November 1 - December 13, 2021)
· Appointments are available by booking on line at Stowevillagemassage.com (Book Now!) or call 802-253-6555.
· Due to the ongoing surge in COVID-19 cases across the country driven by the highly contagious Delta variant, clients, massage therapists and staff must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask. Proof of vaccine will be required at check-in.
· Massage room are disinfected after each treatment.
· Sundry items, snacks, water and soda are available at the Reception Desk 24 hours a day.
The entire staff of the Green Mountain Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back and ensure that your stay is enjoyable and memorable. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.