Operational procedures have been enhanced or changed for the well - being of our guests and staff. We have implemented guidelines from the State of Vermont and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please take a moment to review the changes that will be in place for your visit.
General Property Information
· Hand-sanitizing stations are installed throughout the property.
· All Green Mountain Inn guests and staff are required to wear masks when in the public areas of the Inn.
· Guests and staff observe recommended social distancing protocols.
· The Green Mountain Inn property complies with local or state mandated occupancy limits.
· All public areas at the Inn are subject to all social distancing protocols which is currently 6 feet. Limited occupancy mandated by the state are adhered to.
· Guests check-in at the curbside window located off the Main Parking lot next to the entrance to the Inn. An information packet is provided along with room keys. Guests are directed to their accommodation.
· Assistance with luggage is available upon request.
· The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing is increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
· Electrostatic sprayers are used to disinfect public areas and guest rooms using EPA disinfectants and cleaning solutions.
· To reduce guest and staff contact, daily guest room cleaning is not available. Fresh linens, towels and amenities are packaged and placed at your door upon request.
· The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning is increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
· Starting January 22, 2021, dinner is available at the Whip Bar and Grill nightly 4:00 - 8:30pm only by reservation. Limited seating is available inside the restaurant.
· To-go orders are available during hours of operation, orders may be placed on line at thewhip.com or by calling 253-6554. Pickup is located at the curbside window at the rear entrance of the Inn.
· The spacing of tables has been adjusted to allow for 6 feet between chairs.
· UV Light Air Purifying systems are in both restaurants.
· Members of only one household and 10 people maximum can be seated at the same table.
· The health club is currently closed including the sauna and Jacuzzi due to COVID-19. The locker rooms are available for those guests using the pool area.
Outdoor Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
· The outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi is open 5:00 - 9:00pm Sunday - Thursday and 4:00 - 9:00pm Friday - Saturday and holidays.
· Guests are required to wear face masks entering and exiting the pool area.
Stowe Village Massage
· Open Friday - Sunday from 9:00am - 7:00pm (closed Monday - Thursday)
· Appointments are available by reservation only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or call 802-253-6555.
· Massage therapists and clients are required to wear a mask during the treatment.
· Massage room are disinfected after each treatment.
· Guest temperature is taken upon entering Stowe Village Massage.
· Sundry items, snacks, water and soda are available at the Green Room Reception 24 hours a day.
The entire staff of the Green Mountain Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back and ensure that your stay is enjoyable and memorable. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.