We recommend purchasing your lift tickets in advance at stowe.com as daily tickets are limited this season.Buy Here
Can be found on Twitter @StoweMtAlerts and on stowe.com/alerts. These pages will provide the most up-to-date information on all operations at the moment.
Stowe Mountain Resort Parking
For the most up-to-date information please visit ParkStowe.com for details on parking this season. Please refer to the map below to see where the various parking options are located.
Free Parking Options
- Cross Country Center and Toll House lots are free seven days a week
- Mansfield Lots are free Monday – Thursday during non-holiday weeks
- Mansfield Lots are free after 2 PM Friday – Sunday
- Free parking is available at all times to guests taking advantage of the carpooling program (Must have four or more guests in the car)
- View more tips and tricks about carpooling at ParkStowe.com
Paid Parking Information
- Mansfield and Midway lots will be paid parking Friday – Sunday and during holiday periods
- Paid parking is $30 per space, per day
- Payment can be made via a smartphone app ahead of time or through on-site kiosks
- No in-person transactions and gates to congest guest arrival
- Details can be found at ParkStowe.com
For Epic Passholders
Save 20% on Classic Rooms - Luxury Suites
Save 10% on Apartments and Townhouses (2 Night Minimum Applies)
Valid December 4, 2022 - April 20, of 2023, Sunday -Thursday only
Excluding December 22, 2022 - January 1, 2023, January 15, 2023 and February 19 - 23, 2023.
To book call 800-253-7302 and mention promotional code EPIC.
Free Mountain Road Shuttle
Save Time & Hassle!
Take the complimentary shuttle to the mountain (as there is limited parking available). The first shuttle pick-up is at 6:34 am at the Stowe Town Hall on Main Street. The shuttle picks up every 30 minutes. The Last shuttle pick-up at Stowe Town Hall is at 8:04 pm. The Village drop off location is at Maplefields (across the street from the Main Inn). The first drop-off is at 7:22 am. The shuttle drops off every 30 minutes. The last shuttle drop-off at Maplefields is at 8:52 pm.
The current service plan for the 2022-2023 ski season is as follows:
- 30-minute service will operate Monday–Friday from 6:30 AM–6:30 PM, with additional runs at 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM. Please note that there is no 11:30 AM run to accommodate operator lunches.
- 20-minute service will operate Saturday–Sunday & select holidays from 6:20 AM to 6:00 PM with additional runs at 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Please note that there is no 11:20 AM run to accommodate operator lunches.
We hope to ramp up to 15-minute service Friday-Sunday & select holidays this season as staffing allows.
Ski and Clothing Rentals
Enjoy the latest in ski and snowboard gear and equipment when hitting the slopes in Stowe. Place your order online, pick up the night before or stop in to one of these two longstanding Stowe ski shops to shop for all your ski and snowboard essentials.
Headquartered at Spruce Peak, let our experienced instructors help grow your skiers’ self esteem to become their best in winter sports; all while in our safe and fun learning environment.
Download the epic mix app to view current lift line times, know when lifts are open, on hold, or closed. Check out current conditions, know where to go on the mountain, and much more!
Also, follow StoweMtAlerts on Twitter for updates!
Daily lift ticket purchases at Stowe Mountain Resort will be limited for the 2022-23 ski season and we recommend purchasing your lift tickets in advance.